Befitnow Canada warrants that the Product you have purchased is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. This includes both commercial and personal use of the equipment
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
This Warranty becomes valid only if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
All our products are certified and tested to commercial or non-commercial standards depending on the product! If by any chance there is a manufacturing defect, we will compensate by providing the necessary components needed to make sure the machine functions as per requirements. Wear and tear and misuse of the product will not be covered by the warranty. Any returns that need to be shipped will be covered at the full expense of the client unless made prior arrangements
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from receipt of the order to return it for a refund, less the delivery fee and 3% transaction fee if paid by credit card
All returned products must be in the original box and include all documentation, parts, and accessories. All items must be in brand new condition. Items showing wear and tear or misuse will not be accepted.
If your return is accepted, you will receive instructions on how and where to send your package. You will be responsible for the shipping costs of the return. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com. All deposits are final and not refundable, offline and online transactions. If you are not satisfied with your product, please feel free to contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right!
- Terms and Conditions of Sales - Canada These Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of the products (“Products” or “Product”) by BeFitNow (“Seller”). 1. Limited Warranty Seller warrants good and free title in the Product and that the Product will conform to Manufacturer published specifications if any exist, or to such other quality standards and/or measurements the parties have attached to this document or subsequently have agreed upon in writing. Seller makes no warranty as to any results Buyer might obtain in Buyer’s use(s) for the Product. These warranties extend only to Buyer. Seller makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to Product, express or implied, respecting merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Seller makes no other warranties extending beyond the description of the Product, whether used alone or in combination with any other substance or in any process. Smith machines comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Limitation of Liability Buyer will examine the Product promptly after receipt for damage, defects, and non-conformance with the description published on the website. Buyer must give Seller written notice of the existence of each claim involving Product (whether based in contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, other tort or otherwise) within the earlier of twenty-four (24) hours after receipt of the of Product. A failure by Buyer to give such notice within the applicable time constraint will constitute an absolute and unconditional waiver of all such claims. The buyer assumes all risks of any use Buyer makes of the Product. Buyer shall defend, indemnify and hold Seller harmless from any accidents, personal injury or death resulting from the use of the Product. In no event will either party have liability to the other for any incidental, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- Ordering & Limits Seller may discontinue any Product sold hereunder at any time unless Buyer and Seller have otherwise agreed in writing. Deposit is not refundable by any circumstances
- Payment & Credit Seller may require advance cash payments, COD, shorter terms, and/or the posting of satisfactory security by Buyer, and may withhold delivery until Buyer complies.
- Delivery and Installation: All deliveries and installations are done by third parties and external contractors. Befitnow Canada is not responsible or liable for any damage, altercations, or issues that arise with the third party. Befitnow Canada does not make any money on any delivery and installation quotes provided. It is the customer's responsibility to acquire all necessary information about the product prior to installation to ensure it will fit in the desired space. If the product does not fit when the moving and installation team arrives, it is your responsibility to cover all costs of but not limited to fuel, packaging, and labour of bringing back the product
- Governmental Constraints If a present or future law, governmental decree, order, regulation, or ruling under any existing or future legislation prevents Seller from increasing or revising the price as provided herein, or nullifies or reduces any price or price increase hereunder, upon written notice from one to the other Seller and Buyer will attempt to identify mutually agreeable changes to conform this contract with such law, decree, order, regulation, or ruling. If the parties cannot agree upon and implement such changes within thirty (30) days after such notice, Seller shall thereupon have a right to terminate this contract forthwith by written notice to Buyer.
- Terms Adjustment Seller may cancel the order at any time and to refund the amount paid by Buyer with no interest and any other liabilities of any kind related directly or indirectly to the Product sales.
- Taxes Buyer will reimburse Seller for all federal, provincial, local or other taxes (other than income taxes), duties, sales taxes, excises or charges, including superfund taxes and fees, which Seller must pay in connection with the manufacture and supply of Product, but only those amounts not already included in the price at the commencement of this contract